Wednesday, May 25, 2011

40KG TURKISH GET UP



I felt like working on my get ups this morning and got down to business. Prior to today, I had only gone up to the 32kg. I got the 32kg and the 36kg up easier than expected and decided to give the 40kg a go. I don't like how my left leg came up at the start. I made sure that didn't happen when I switched sides (not recorded). I'm psyched on my progression on this one because it wasn't expected. 


I also practiced the RKC Snatch Test (100x 24kg snatches in 5 minutes) this morning.  I've only done this once since the RKC. I banged it out in 3:56 with one pause for chalk. I tore my hands at the RKC and want to be sure I don't when I re-test at the RKC II. That's still my best time even with the chalk break. Now I'll focus on skipping the break.


Find a reason. Train hard. Train fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment