Sunday, June 12, 2016

ACTION JACKSON STEPS

A Die Mighty Manifesto           
By Steve “Coach Fury” Holiner
OS Lead Instructor, MFF Coach, Master DVRT, Master RKC

The response to the Die Mighty launch piece, I WILL DIE MIGHTY, was overwhelming. It was an emotional experience for me to see it take off and hear how it struck a chord with so many people. First and foremost, I want to say thank you to everyone that commented, liked, shared, texted, bought a shirt or reached out to me in any way regarding Die Mighty. My goal is to get the vision of Die Mighty in front of as many people as possible. You're all making that possible. I appreciate the support! 
I Will Die Mighty was easily my most popular self-published blog to date. Yet, there were zero mentions of kettlebells, crawling, sandbags or any specific exercise whatsoever. Why did it resonate?


Hope.

Die Mighty is about hope.

A hope to reclaim things we fear we’ve lost or see slipping away.

A hope to be better parents, lovers, or friends.

A hope to live to our fullest.

We need to have hope.

Now comes the reality check.
We also need action.

Hope is easily rendered useless without action.

Everyone hopes for a better life. Most of us will hope for that life and do absolutely nothing to make it a reality. Whether it’s fitness, relationships or your career, CHANGE DOES NOT COME WITHOUT ACTION.

Deeds not words my friends! We need to act upon our intentions.
Here’s the thing, I don’t want you to make a giant leap. I want you to commit to one small step. Let’s place one foot over the starting line and begin this journey. Big leaps can become easy falls. Small steps lead to consistency and establishing new habits. The glory is in consistency!

You need to make the first move here. You need to grasp the sword. You need to make the decision to start right now! Not tomorrow. START TODAY!

What’s your first action step?

Simple. Email me.

Subject: I WANT TO DIE MIGHTY

Together, we’ll take it from there.

I firmly believe we all want to Die Mighty. No one says life was better when they were weaker, in more pain, sicker or unhappy. Sadly, many of us will stay idle hoping for a change that will never come. Why? No action.

Grab the sword! Choose to be strong! Choose hope. Choose action!
Wherever you are reading this, I want you to *shout, “I WILL DIE MIGHTY.” 

Email me. Let’s start making those positive life changes today!

Thanks for reading. 

-Fury
#diemighty
*Use your inner voice so you don't freak people out.

Along with creating Die Mighty, Steve “Coach Fury” Holiner is a trainer at Mark Fisher Fitness in NYC and is an Original Strength Lead Instructor, a Master RKC Kettlebell Instructor and a Master DVRT Ultimate Sandbag Training Instructor. Through his leadership roles, Fury travels throughout the U.S. and internationally to teach. Fury has also written for Mark Fisher Fitness, the RKC, DVRT Ultimate Sandbag Training, Bodybuilding.com, Details Magazine and his own site.

He’s also a big Godzilla fan.

Want to dive deeper into Die Mighty? Fury is available for online training and is teaching workshops.


Show the world you chose the sword with I WILL DIE MIGHTY shirts!








3 comments:

  1. Great blog, Fury! It has inspired me to just keep going and get stronger in body, mind and spirit. To try to live life with positivity and to not look for the negative stuff. To work on staying mobile and to look after myself. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jeannette! You have great people supporting you out there!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete