Sunday, October 13, 2013

THE FURY INITIATIVE: STRENGTH TRAINING FOR SUPERHEROES

Announcing the Fury Initiative: Strength Training for Superheroes.
I've never hidden the fact that I am a big geek. I've been into comics, collecting toys and cult movies long before they were deemed cool. My third tattoo was an Arthur Adams Wolverine way back in 92. I hit up the New York Comic Con every year and I've noticed that as the costumes get remarkably more elaborate, that many of the brilliant folks wearing them have not invested the time in their own bodies. I WANT TO HELP CHANGE THAT. This is not meant to be cruel or judgmental. I fell way out of shape until my daughter inspired me to do something about it.  Now I'd like to inspire you to complete your creative vision and be the best superhero that you can be. 
Hit me up if you, or a friend, are into cosplay and want to back your next outfit up with some real muscle and tone. Personal training, semi-private and online rates available!
Fury out!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. This is a very nice blog that i will definitively come back to more times this year. Thanks for informative post.
    office cubicles in miami

    ReplyDelete